Want more dark, fantastical stories in your life? Become a proud Kill the Beast supporter, and unleash your terrible potential.
A yearly subscription to Kill the Beast – from just one pound a month – will help us make more work, explore new mediums (DID SOMEONE SAY TV SHOW?) and allow us to be more ambitious with the weird things we make. Support new comedy, champion new writing, and help our horrid ideas explode into gruesome reality.
Plus, you get delicious extras. Who doesn’t love extras?
We are passionately committed to treating your data with respect and holding it correctly, in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation enforced May 25th 2018.
We collect data via three methods:
Through our website for our online newsletter, via Mailchimp
Through hard-copy evaluation forms at our events
Through online evaluation forms, via Survey Monkey
We collect data for two purposes:
To keep audiences informed about Kill the Beast news
To collect feedback and map audience reach of those that experience our events
We do not pass on your data to third parties in any circumstances
You have the right to have your data removed from our records at any time without explanation.
You have the right to request the data we store on you at any time without cost or explanation.
We use your data to send you relevant news about Kill the Beast or to evaluate our work.
This policy is drafted in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation. We actively monitor current data regulation and update our data policy where necessary.
Any storage of data is kept in password protected systems.
- Our online newsletter is powered by MailChimp
- We collect your first name, last name and email address so that we can send you our newsletter.
- You must register yourself to this newsletter and give the necessary permissions.
- We have signed a Data Agreement with Mailchimp to ensure all information is stored and used correctly. Mailchimp stores their data in the USA but do so in line with EU General Data Protection Regulation regulations.
- We keep a record in a password protected document of when you signed up to the newsletter so that in 5 years after the sign up date we can contact you and check if you still want to receive updates from us.
- You have the right to unsubscribe and have your data removed at any time
- Our hard-copy and digital evaluation forms are very important to the development of Kill the Beast and to our funders and sponsors.
- We may collect your first name, last name and postcode through both our online and offline evaluation forms.
- We do not sign you up to our online Mailchimp newsletter through this method – you must sign up yourself through our website. To be transparent about this we do not collect email addresses on our evaluations.
- We collect your postcode so that we can map our reach but do not publish individual postcodes anywhere online or offline. We use this data to present our reach in graphs or a map, which will be shared online and with our funders and sponsors. This presentation of information does not include your specific postcodes, but instead marks towns and cities where audiences have travelled from.
- Your first and last name is not published anywhere, but is kept in a password protected document for administration purposes only.
#1 JOIN THE MOB
- Exclusive Kill the Beast stuff to your inbox every month: featuring sketches, photos, our inspirations, latest news and quarrels
- Early notification of Kill the Beast performances and booking dates
- Immortalisation - your splendid name heralded on our website
#2 JOIN THE CULT
- EVERYTHING ABOVE, PLUS:
- A He Had Hairy Hands poster delivered to you, to cover your terrible walls
- Advance booking for performances at The Lowry, Salford
- Personalised thank you card from and signed by Kill the Beast - finally, you can steal our identities with ease!